Job Title: Security Solution Architect
Our client, a worldwide leader in pet care and pet health, is looking for a Security Solution Architect to provide security architecture design and decisions for one of the business segments globally. Here, you will design and lead the implementation of a solutions architecture in an Agile/DevOps environment across multiple business applications/technologies based on business strategy, capabilities and requirements. Here, you help to transform and improve the business in close collaboration with product architects, platform architects and other solution architects, while ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information across the enterprise.
As our Security Solution Architect, you will:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to apply security requirements for projects, products, and initiatives
- Communicate frameworks, patterns, processes, standards and security guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture with business and IT stakeholders
- Define principles, guidelines, standards and solution patterns to ensure decisions are aligned with the enterprise's long-term architecture vision
- Design and direct governance activities associated with ensuring solutions architecture assurance and compliance
- Provide support to assist with integration and testing security controls during solution deployment
- Evaluate security requirements for projects and products
- Develop security architecture and detailed design
- Perform security review and/or consulting for project teams or other business stakeholders
- Drive the architectural direction of IT systems and applications
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience with solution design and implementation, information security management, and enterprise solution architecture
- Hands-on experience with implementing and testing security controls in an Agile/DevOps environment, and direct experience with Azure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISSP-ISSAP, etc.
- Experience across various security domains including: perimeter network security, data security, identity and access management, privileged access management, application and integration security, server and endpoint security, logging/monitoring, cloud, mobile and digital security, and security for new technology areas such as AI
- Experience with DevSecOps delivery tools and methodologies, vulnerability and application code scanning tools, and IAM tools
- Strong cybersecurity knowledge and experience
- Ability to take fast and appropriate action when a breach is identified
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Proven ability to secure all major operating systems
- Strong knowledge of architecture development, information analysis, and insight generation
- Demonstrated ability to implement business plans through assigned team
- Experience creating business plans and provide input towards divisional strategy
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, logical and reasoning skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proactive and able to adapt in a dynamic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.