Job Title: Technical Forms Developer
Our client, a leader in investment and banking services, is looking for a Technical Forms Developer to provide technical and end-to-end support for the development and implementation of forms. This will include enterprise forms design, analysis, guidance, administration. This role requires strong technical knowledge, hands-on experience in forms design and development, and expert-level proficiency with various tools and applications including Adobe and MS Office products.
With nearly 100 offices in over 6 major metropolitan areas in the U.S., our client is a trusted and reliable name in the industry for over 60 years and counting.
As Technical Forms Developer, you will:
- Perform research and analysis on each project request received to determine scope and target completion dates
- Develop new forms and edit existing internal and client-facing forms
- Take part in large projects, fee disclosures changes/updates, and other department projects as assigned
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships and integrate activities with business units for to support project efforts and successful implementation
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field or equivalent in technical training
- 3 to 5 years’ forms development experience
- 3 years’ Microsoft Office experience
- In-depth experience with forms development tools similar to Adobe Acroform (flat PDF with form fields) LiveCycle(LC) and Visual Basic for Applications
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.