Job Title: Workday HRIS Manager
Our client, is looking for a Workday HRIS Manager to work on their Human Resources team to support corporate and global Human Resources goals and initiatives. This position will provide you the opportunity to improve our client’s infrastructure and execute new processes that drive success for their employees. Our client also offers an excellent work life balance, small teams, and a voice at the table.
As our Workday HRIS Manager, you will:
- Design and implement programs that support operations focusing on increasing Manager and Employee Self-Service
- Analyze system configuration for HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Onboarding, Performance/Talent Management, Reporting, Time & Absence, Integrations, and Compensation
- Provide recommendations for infrastructure improvements and enhancements
- Develop business requirements for system modifications
- Develop Workday roadmap including Analytics
- Collaborate with global HR business partners and their clients
- Manage two geographically-dispersed Workday Administrators
- Strive for excellence in data accuracy and service delivery
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong expertise in Workday HRIS modules
- Passion for process development and improvement
- Understanding of HR disciplines including Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, and Compensation is a plus
- Proven ability to effectively manage teams
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and organizational skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.