Job Title: Product Manager
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to lead in defining and creating cutting-edge software products for internal and external users. Reporting to the Director of Product, your role will be crucial in defining product strategy, features, and roadmap for the assigned business area. You’ll also collaborate with company founders and executives, as teams including product, engineering, sales and operations, growing our client’s business to the next step.
Successful candidates will be ready to dive deep into products and projects – a hands-on approach innovative, and technical approach towards strategy and feature development will go a long way!
As our Product Manager, you will:
- Oversee daily tasks (e.g., sprint planning, standups, etc.) as well as planning and management of a long-term roadmap
- Document high-level product specifications and workflows, groom the backlog with granular feature epics, user stories, release notes
- Define KPIs and operational and marketing metrics for new features
- Incorporate qualitative and quantitative research, analysis and market insights into requirements, roadmaps and strategies
- Translate company strategy into a high-impact product strategy
- Communicate project status and timelines to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with engineering and product management stakeholders
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar field
- Proven knowledge of computer science and technology fundamentals
- 4+ years of technical product experience, ideally in a high-growth startup environment
- Prior experience overseeing a product from idea to launch including discovery, business opportunity assessment, and driving Agile tasks
- Track record of delivering innovative products to market, driven by customer value
- Strong leadership skills towards problem-solving, mitigation, and issue resolution
- Strong collaboration skills with cross-functional engineering teams
- Experience working with teams in Agile software development environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.