Job Title: Lead Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead Software Engineer to lead an agile team of onshore and offshore software engineers and analysts supporting web-based applications developed in Microsoft technologies. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in software development looking to impact the growth of a team through technical guidance and mentorship.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Lead Software Engineer, you will:
- Engage in production support, coding, maintenance and debugging of web-based applications developed in Microsoft technologies
- Perform code reviews and help the team to produce quality code
- Lead technical discussions with team members and ensure that best practices for development, pre-release testing, and production deployment are followed
- Develop and maintain relationships with business customers utilizing the applications
- Participate in coaching and mentoring team members in their technical and professional development
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent education and experience
- 7+ years’ software development experience with at least 2 years in a senior/lead role
- 1+ year(s’) experience with troubleshooting and debugging application(s) requiring 24/7 production support
- Strong experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, IIS, Entity Framework, SQL Server, WCF Services
- Prior experience working with engineering teams is a plus (network, server, SAN storage, operations center, software configuration management, etc.)
- Strong project leadership skills including decision-making, analysis, and problem solving
- Ability to convey technical concepts and ideas to non-technical users
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.