Job Title: Director of Product
Our client is looking for Director of Product to who will drive results of a new platform comprised of web and mobile applications used by internal and external users. In this role you will be responsible for ownership and delivery of the product and will skillfully lead multiple team members in alignment with the product vision. This is a great opportunity to work as part of a critically important group for a large, nationwide company, and do so in a forward thinking environment where you will be responsible for understanding and developing the evolving priorities for this platform and the huge user base that depends on it.
As our Director of Product, you will:
- Lead product teams consisting of product managers, product designers, user experience researchers, engineers from ideation through product releases, iterations, growth and transformation
- Work closely with the Executive Steering Committee to understand and carry out product vision and how decisions will benefit customers and the organization
- Systematically build product roadmaps, launch internal and consumer software, and execute ongoing platform optimizations
- Take ownership of all product decisions, exercising keen discernment, making suggestions, and driving improvements to the platform
- Consult and collaborate with project managers on the impact of platform-wide product decisions and recommendations
- Facilitate design sprints and lean UX workshops to produce solutions/prototypes for complex technical issues
- Identify and create KPIs to monitor team performance
- Define and measure success metrics for product areas and specific product managers
- Communicate effectively with all team and organization members, providing status updates and managing expectations
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 7+ years’ experience a director or leader of product
- Prior experience leading a product management team that executes intuitive designs with complex technology solutions
- Strong Agile experience
- Familiarity working with products and technologies of varying complexity and scope
- Exemplary leadership, training, and mentorship skills
- Proven track record of delivery successful and innovative products from ideation to launch to continued growth
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.