Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Do you want to work in a beautiful, modern environment for a highly successful company? Our client, a leader in their industry, is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to help them continue to grow, modernize, and lead the way into the future.
Located in the heart of Warner Center, our client recognizes the value of their team and offers highly competitive compensation programs and benefits. This includes a broad spectrum of benefits like medical, dental, vision, accidental death and dismemberment, disability, life insurance, and a generous 401k. Read on to learn more about this amazing opportunity.
As a Senior .NET Developer:
- You will develop, deliver, and maintain a web-based enterprise financial software system
- You will define plans for standardization, scaling, and enhancement of products and services
- You will develop most application features to include collaboration, evaluation of specifications, requirements definition, design, coding, and testing
- You will also provide engineering support in response to bug reports
In addition, you will:
- Analyze programs for performance issues, diagnose, troubleshoot, and assist in solutions design for performance issues
- Test new code changes to ensure correct logic and syntax and accurate program results
- Design, develop and implement programming enhancements for system performance and quality
- Document code throughout the development process (program description, special instructions, changes to database tables)
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as the need arises
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience working with ASP.NET, C# and SQL
- Software development, computer engineering, or other related experience
- Familiarity with database tables on procedural, modular and database levels
- Experience with ASP.NET/MVC, jQuery is helpful
- Strong knowledge of operating systems is nice to have
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.