Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client is looking for a business analyst to work with multiple teams and personnel to carry out essential project functions to ensure success. Under the guidance of Project Managers and Solution Delivery Leads, you will help to advance initiatives that include implementation of a new order management system, along with several other projects across the enterprise.
As our Business Analyst, you will:
- Lead and facilitate project meetings for requirements gathering, issue tracking, status reports, executive communications, etc.
- Translate business needs into application software requirements including use cases, process flows, functional and technical specifications, etc.
- Analyze new business requirements and assist with enhancement requests, system functionality, current system use, and user needs
- Support UAT with input for test plans/test scripts to ensure desired product functionality
- Collaborate and communicate with developers and internal stakeholders to resolve system issues
- Perform ongoing reporting and analysis of financial actuals against forecasts at a program level
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of products in timely communication with Project Management
- Help forecast and analyze resource plans, schedules, and onboarding
- Monitor and resolve issues related to PO creation and/or reconciliation; follow-up with IT and/or third party vendors as needed
- Identify hardware and software requirements; prepare budgets, invoices, forecasts, and accruals
- Advise management of any recommendations for improvement to reporting and/or process
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis as the need arises
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Information Systems, Business, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, or Communications is required
- Experience working with JIRA and MS Office
- Prior extensive project analysis and financial reporting for multiple projects/programs through the complete solution delivery process
- In-depth knowledge of eCommerce and the cloud including eCommerce platforms, cloud infrastructure, ERP and OMS is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to identify, resolve, and communicate issues as necessary
- Strong documentation and presentation skills
- Industry-recognized project management certification is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.