Job Title: Senior Data Analyst
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst with experience converting large data sets into actionable insights. In this role, you will to work to improve business and product strategy in close collaboration with customer-facing teams and stakeholders. Successful candidates will possess effective communication ability in conveying updates to various personnel including product managers and software engineers.
As our Senior Data Analyst, you will:
- Create and implement processes to convert large data sets into actionable insights to improve business and product needs
- Identify and deploy solutions that address use cases and business requirements
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers to obtain useful metrics that support product functionality and features
- Analyze business data and market knowledge for forecasts and strategic/tactical plans
- Provide analytics for monthly board meetings on an ad hoc basis
- Extract and transform data iteratively
What Gets You the Job?
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or similar – M.B.A. is a plus
- Strong data analytics background
- Proficiency with database design and administration
- Functional knowledge of regression, correlation, statistical tests
- Expert Excel and SQL knowledge – Tableau experience is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.