Job Title: Salesforce Architect
Our client is looking for a skilled Salesforce Architect to design, develop and support business applications on an Agile-based, cross-functional team. You will work closely with key technical and business personnel to ensure the integrity, stability, and scalability of deployed solutions. You will also take ownership of defining end-to-end solution architecture and delivery framework that upholds quality meets the needs of business requirements.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in software engineering to become the domain expert for the business.
As our Salesforce Architect, you will:
- Design and implement data structure, flows, Apex classes, and Lightning components to support the application build
- Collaborate with product managers, UX designers, developers
- Effectively communicate and document technical solutions and design tradeoffs to business stakeholders
- Address potential issues and risks, and develop mitigation strategies
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ technical experience within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar course of study
- Salesforce Advanced Developer/Platform Developer II Certification or comparable expertise
- Proven experience leading development teams through delivery
- Knowledge of Force.com declarative configuration and Apex/Lightning/API development
- Experience with unit, integration and end-to-end system testing and performance tuning
- In-depth understanding of user interface development principles
- Preferred experience with Lightning Web Components and Salesforce DX
- Familiarity working with eCommerce enterprise applications and SSO is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.