Job Title: Software Engineer (.NET & Python)
Our client is looking for a skilled Software Engineer/Developer to assist their Data Science group in bringing data science models into production. This role requires someone who is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about best practices related to .NET, web APIs, cloud technologies and multiple application languages. In this role, you will collaborate with data scientists and work in Python/R and C/C#/Java terms.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in software engineering to become the domain expert for the business.
As our Software Engineer, you will:
- Understand, optimize and code review Python/R scripts received from data scientists
- Develop and maintain Web API harnesses
- Configure and maintain cloud instances related to machine learning and data science model processing
- Support FAST Search data enhancements on an as-needed basis
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 5 years’ related experience
- Very strong experience Python and development on the .Net platform/C#.
- Prior experience developing multiple tiers of multi-tiered software applications
- Proficiency with designing programs, applications and application systems
- Desire for personal and professional development of technical and business knowledge
- Functional knowledge of deep learning/machine learning techniques within Python/R
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferred experience working with distributed teams
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.