Job Title: Oracle EBS Functional Analyst
Our client is looking for an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst to enhance and support key functions for their ERP system. As part of the Enterprise Application Services group, you will have a vital role in improving internal customer processes through high-tech solutions, delivering enhancements to enterprise applications, and providing expertise for Oracle applications during project initiatives.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Oracle EBS Functional Analyst, you will:
- Implement, enhance and support multiple Oracle ERP Cloud core finance applications (e.g., Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, Record to Report, General Ledger)
- Perform system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing, and solutions maintenance of the financial applications
- Work with SMEs, process owners and end users to gather and analyze business requirements
- Contribute to or perform solution design and fit-gap analysis
- Support configuration, customization, reports and interfaces, testing and UAT
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in impacted solutions
- Facilitate appropriate functional and integrated testing
- Work closely with business users to understand needs for solutions design and implementation
- Work with onshore and offshore technical teams and application vendors such as Oracle on Service Requests
- Participate in CRP and UAT efforts during a project
- Create and maintain system and application documentation (e.g., requirements, processes, procedures, test cases)
- Provide management with status updates of planned deliverables
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 4 years’ experience implementing R12 Oracle AR
- Application configuration and troubleshooting experience as an Oracle Functional Analyst during the implementation phase
- Experience with at least two Oracle EBS AR implementations using version 12 is required
- Strong experience in AR module and R2R, OM, Telesales, Advanced Pricing and Inventory Module
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and collaboration skills
- Ability to convey technical and business ideas and concepts to varying personnel and with end users
- Knowledge of accounting concepts with focus on AR processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.