Job Title: Project Coordinator
Our client, an established leader in global investment, is looking for a Project Coordinator to provide key support on multiple projects across the IT organization. In this role, you will work closely with project owners to update project plans and manage project schedules, calendars, and resource plans.
As our Project Coordinator, you will:
- Develop a core process dashboard for tracking project status, performance, and resource management across the IT organization
- Provide support for key meetings including scheduling, agenda creation and distribution, documenting and publishing minutes, etc.
- Maintain and report on project financials
- Follow up on progress, status updates, tracked activities, estimates, and deliverables
- Post and store materials and artifacts
- Maintain tracking tools and logs
- Report on project financials and status while coordinating with project owners on the completion of project action items and issue tracking
- Update project plans via task updates including progress dates, completion dates, resources, etc.
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ experience working in a support role on operational and technology projects
- Preferred degree or certificate in business management or IT-related field
- Strong familiarity with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiarity with project management fundamentals
- Ability to administer collaborative sites/tools such as SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Detail-oriented and analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills
- Demonstrate knowledge of industry standard best practices
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.