Job Title: Information Security Analyst – Insider Threat
Our client is looking for an Information Security Analyst with strong knowledge and experience with performing routine analysis of potential insider threat events. In this role, you will participate in the development, maintenance and implementation of insider threat tools and processes to streamline and automate activities for the team. You will also analyze and find correlations among information, data, and key indicators to thoroughly evaluate risk and opportunities for prevention. This is a chance for you to own, develop, and drive a fresh approach to analytics in line with a transformative workforce and tech landscape.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Information Security Analyst (Insider Threat), you will:
- Perform risk-based threat analysis of insider events and report on potential threats and vulnerabilities
- Identify and implement information from monitoring tools and other sources to uncover underlying trends, anomalies, obscure patterns and attributes
- Gather, clean, and process data from multiple sources
- Create reports and/or analytical products and provide case investigation support as needed
- Frequently modify analytics to match current business needs and reflect marketplace trends
- Turn data into actionable insights for key decision-making by the team
- Learn the business on a deep level including information security objectives and risks
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ professional work experience in Information Security or Computer Science
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant, industry-recognized security certification (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM)
- Strong ability to manage, prioritize, and deliver on multiple, concurrent initiatives
- Exceptional attention detail in managing and analyzing data
- Ability to communicate key correlations and approaches for improved processes and tools
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal
- Strong customer service skills and a team player mentality
- Ability to work independently, demonstrates initiative, and is a self-starter
- Proficiency with MS Excel and relevant data visualization and analytics tools (Splunk is highly preferred)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.