Job Title: UI/UX Designer
Our client is a leading SaaS software company serving the entertainment industry and they are looking for a strong UI/UX Designer to distill complex ideas into inclusive, intuitive, elegant designs.
Why work here?
- Our client is incredibly passionate about what they do. They tackle challenges head-on and strive to surpass their clients’ expectations every day. The most successful hires here share a similar mindset and philosophy.
- This environment allows you to work on multiple projects where you will have input on what needs to be done. Collaborative, open environment that fosters teamwork. Great culture in offices located in the heart of Studio City.
- The excitement of the entertainment business! Learn some of the unique aspects of the entertainment industry and in particular the business behind it.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for design solutions from start to finish. You will turn insights from user research into ideas, prototypes and ultimately shipping products.
- Create effective interfaces and interactions from user flows and wireframes, to final assets, collaborating with product managers, engineers, and end-users
- Drive ideation sessions, user research, usability tests, QA testing
What gets you the job?
· Minimum 5 years of experience in product or visual design, and a deep knowledge about visual clarity, continuity, and intuitive interfaces and ease-of-use
· Portfolio of strong interface & user experience design preferably for SaaS or B2B solutions.
· Experience with data-driven visualization
· Expertise with Adobe CC, Figma, and/or other prototyping tools
· Being a self-starter who gets excited about problem solving and understands that a project never truly ends but is an iterative process
· Experience with B2B applications working on contract management, workflow, finance, or accounting that require complex user workflows and big data
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.