Job Title: Senior Oracle Functional Analyst
Our client is looking for a Senior Functional Analyst to enhance and support the Record to Report (RTR) track for their ERP system. As part of the company’s Business Process Management (BPM) team, this role is responsible for continuously improving internal customers’ processes through technology-aided solutions, delivering enhancements for enterprise applications, and providing functional expertise for Oracle applications during project initiatives.
As a Senior Functional Analyst you will:
- Implement, enhance and support multiple Oracle ERP core finance applications: Accounts Receivable, Advanced Collections, Cash Management, and General Ledger
- Perform system requirements analysis, functional system design, integrated testing, and maintenance of the financial applications
- Perform Fit-Gap analysis and perform solution design
- Support configurations, customization, reports and interfaces, QA and User Acceptance testing (UAT)
- Develop test scenarios and test scripts in the impacted solutions to facilitate appropriate functional and integration testing
- Closely collaborate with onshore and offshore functional and technical teams to ensure that quality deliverables are delivered in a timely manner
What gets you the job?
- 6-8 years of experience implementing R12 Oracle AR
- BS or equivalent degree required.
- Prior experience as an Oracle Functional Analyst during implementation phase including: application configuration and troubleshooting
- Minimum of two Oracle EBS AR Implementations required using version R12
- Deep understanding of Accounting Concepts with specific focus on AR process.
- MS Word, Excel, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them in a clear and concise way to foster project team collaboration
- Excellent meeting facilitation and presentation skills, with best in class customer service orientation and multi-tasking ability
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills with proven attention to detail
- Self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and providing solutions
- Agile experience is preferred
- Must be a team-player, with positive work ethic