Job Title: Oracle EBS Functional Analyst
Our client is looking for an Oracle EBS Functional Analyst to enhance and support key functions for their ERP system. As part of the Enterprise Application Services group, you will have a vital role in improving internal customer processes through high-tech solutions, delivering enhancements to enterprise applications, and providing expertise for Oracle applications during project initiatives.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
As our Oracle EBS Functional Analyst, you will:
- Support the Oracle EBS Payables, Fixed Assets, Purchasing and Tax enhancements. Responsible for leading the design, configuration and validation of key Oracle EBS Application features
- Be responsible for gathering and analyzing requirements, setting customers’ expectations, collaborating with technical teams, documenting high-level designs, performing configurations, coordinating testing activities.
- Requirements gathering, solutions design & User Acceptance Testing coordination.
- Support and resolve issues arising in Oracle EBS for Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Tax & Purchasing applications (Oracle, Perceptive, Coupa & CoStar) by performing incident triage, researching application bugs, responding to customer escalations, and other activities that lead to issue resolution
- Act as a liaison between Enterprise Application Services (EAS) team and various Business groups specifically the Payables, Accounting and Tax Department’s.
- The Oracle EBS Functional Analyst will work closely, as a functional resource, with users who are subject matter experts in Oracle Payables, Fixed Assets, EBTax and Procurement; therefore, understanding of Payables, Fixed Assets, Tax and Procurement processes is required.
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years’ experience implementing and (or) supporting R12 Oracle Payables Applications, Fixed Assets, and Purchasing.
- Bachelor of Science (B.S.), Accounting or Finance or equivalent degree required
- Prior experience as an Oracle Functional Analyst during implementation phase including: application configuration and troubleshooting.
- Minimum of two Oracle EBS Payables Implementations required, at least one using version 12.
- Experience working on projects involving multiple application modules and integration with other systems.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to effectively define business and technical parameters as well as work with end users.
- Familiarity creating process documentation, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex cross functional problems, quickly grasp concepts related to industry specific design/development and articulate them in a clear and concise way to foster project team collaboration.
- Strong passion for Oracle architecture, technologies, and processes related to Procure to Pay.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.