Job Title: Junior .Net Developer
Our client, a rapidly growing company in the customer service/artificial intelligence industry, is seeking .Net Developers with at least 2 years of experience to join their team.
Why work here?
- Be part of an innovative disruptor in the customer service industry backed by solid investors and an experienced leadership team that has the company poised for significant growth.
- Work life balance is critically important, and this company boasts diverse experiences and hobbies– from thrill seekers to gamers to world travelers. All of their experiences help create a fun and unique atmosphere that extends far beyond AI and customer service.
- Unlimited PTO! Plus great perks & benefits! From fully stocked kitchens, to catered lunches, happy hours, games and an opportunity to earn work from home days, this company offers an exciting package to their team!
What will you do?
Join a team of developers building new applications and features for our client’s product. You’ll work with teams across the SDLC and infrastructure to build a world class technology platform.
What gets you the job?
- 3-5+ years’ experience as a software engineer
- At least 2 years of practical experience programming in C# with SQL Server on the backend
- Solid experience developing web services and APIs (SOAP, POX, REST, etc.)
- Ability to quickly analyze complex systems and solve problems
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Preferred experience includes:
- Experience with IVR systems
- Experience with speech recognition
- Experience with VOIP protocols