Job Title: Business Analyst (Oracle)
Why work here?
- Global Security company offering the latest technology and a stable company
- As a Business Analyst you will:
- Working closely with the PMO office, you will work closely across business units to gather requirements to define and analyze any operational issues and work to improve processes, evaluate inefficiencies and create processes to improve in these findings. A goal is to become the SME on the project at hand.
In addition, you will:
- Organize and lead team meetings as required, publishes minutes, action items and issues
- May assist in developing training materials, handouts, and desktop procedures
- Maintains up-to-date technical knowledge by attending education workshops, reviewing product releases, attending vendor user conferences and training
- Work closely with department managers and Project Management Office to plan, launch and deploy
- Organize and manage application features and backlog to meet deadlines based on overall strategic vision and roadmap
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years of business analysis experience, including recent experience working with Oracle Cloud Software (SaaS)
- 3+ years implementing and/or supporting mid to large scale ERP software (Workforce Management, Financials, Human Capital Management), SaaS preferred
- 3+ years working on an Agile project team in a fast-paced software implementation environment Up to 25% travel Ability to work off hours as required
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work standard hours starting at 7am (PST). Travel up to 25% may be required.