Job Title: Solution Architect (Cloud)
Our client is looking for a Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect who will play a strategic role in designing architectures including the front-end platforms, servers, storage, networks as part of the company’s overall cloud architecture and application landscape. This includes being responsible for architecture and reviewing the company's multi-cloud platform, as well as working on application designs, cloud infrastructure, storage etc.
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background in software engineering to become the domain expert for the business.
As our Cloud Solution Architect, you will:
- Define Cloud Reference Architectures
- Evaluate and implement new technologies / cloud services by documenting usage guidance and best practices
- Identify / design the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Publish standards, guidance and best practices around cloud technologies
- Conduct informational sessions and provide architecture consulting services for application development and infrastructure team
What Gets You the Job?
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of cloud computing platforms as well as experience designing and migrating applications to the cloud. You should have strong leadership qualities, positive attitude and excellent communication skills to effectively share your knowledge.
- 10 to 15 years of overall industry experience with 2+ years' experience designing, executing cloud solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies (Azure & AWS) and current computing trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.