Job Title: IT Support Technician (Help Desk)
Our client is seeking someone for an important help desk role to provide support related to computer systems, namely Microsoft Windows and related software, technology and hardware for internal and external customers. You will triage trouble tickets to resolve them or route them to the proper team, respond to queries, isolate problems, and implement solutions with guidance of senior technicians and engineers.
This position is a full-time role at our Client’s Greenwood Village office.
As an IT Support Technician you will also:
- Respond to queries with a high level of customer service and follow up to ensure issues are resolved.
- Help train users on best practices
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Troubleshoot issues to determine root cause
- Walk customer through problem solving process
- Run diagnostic programs and reports to determine problem cause and find suitable solutions
What Gets You the Job?
- High ethical standards and willingness to learn.
- Minimum 3 years of experience supporting Windows Desktop (all versions) environments and Microsoft Office. O365 experience is a plus!
- Strong understanding of MS Active Directory, shared storage, GPO, SCCM, Roaming Profiles, Folder redirection, permissions and common productivity applications.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills including the use of standard and specialized Microsoft tools including performance monitoring.
- Security minded approach to technology to protect users and the organization as a top priority. Security+ or similar certification a plus.
- Deep understanding of desktop hardware components, printers and scanners.
- Basic knowledge of network components (Ie. Switch, Router, Firewall, Load Balancer)
- Working knowledge of network functions (TCP/IP, UDP, Routing, ACLs, VLANs, WiFi, DNS)
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work or educational experience required. MCSA or similar certification a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.