Who are you?
- Solid experience with HTML, DOM and event APIs
- You also have extensive CSS, Sass/LESS, HTML
- You have extensive experience with OOP Programming, design, data structures and algorithms.
A bit more clarification on requirements:
- Developer/Designer/UX/Project lead combination might not be a good match for the role we are hiring for as we are looking for an Engineer first.
- Vanilla JS development experience is the desired aspect (building front end applications from scratch). Familiarity with EventDispatcher concept for dispatching custom (non DOM) events as well as listening to them is a plus as well familiarity of OOP principles. Also, literal 'media experience' is nice, however, a candidate is not going to work with low level video decoding (a.k.a. Media Source Extensions /Encrypted Media Extensions) but rather with building wrapper applications around existing in-house video/ad/tracking playback engine, test tools for these applications etc..
- Someone who is willing to learn the process, adapt to existing architecture and style, maintain, extend, build new applications upon it, be curious, diligent, take pride in what we do as the company as well as the business unit and department.
- Remote candidates with the right skills and attitude who can come to the office 2-3 days a week also considered.
What’s in it for you?
- Working with top class engineers! Your work will be seen via online content all over the world.
- You'll work in exciting projects across all platforms including desktop, mobile web and Smart TVs.
- Excellent benefits including health/dental, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation to start + 8 accrued sick days, learning and growth, and, of course, a game room.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.