Product Manager - IoT Sensors
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to oversee the growth of their IoT Sensor product portfolio. In this role, you’ll manage the product roadmap throughout the entire product lifecycle, driving the product through the approval, development, and launch process. You will also work closely with program management and engineering to communicate needs and requirements across teams.
This role requires the ability to evaluate new sensing, power and communication technologies. Strong market and competitive analysis experience is a must! Must be comfortable with preparing and presenting sales materials and product demonstrations before customers to promote products and services.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Creation of products requirement document
- Creation of product release plans
- Facilitation of technical training with sales and marketing teams
- Travel to customer locations
- Planning, support, and participation in trade shows
This position is located at our client’s corporate headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (or related field) and at least 5 years of experience in a consumer-oriented product environment.
- You know about various wireless technologies for IoT devices (e.g., Zigbee, Z-Wave, BLE, etc.).
- Prior experience with IoT Sensor technology and/or products is a plus!
- You can effectively liaise between customer and development teams to communicate solutions and coordinate planning and implementation.
- You’ll also be able to manage multiple priorities and apply a solutions-oriented approach to processes and workflow.
- Strong product demonstration and presentation skills, as well as effective communication and collaboration skills are also important in this position.
What’s in it for you?
This is role with a consultant approach, in which you will leverage your knowledge, experience and market insight to provide product recommendations. This is defining opportunity for you to make a huge impact on our client’s success.
Send us your resume today!