Senior Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to manage and deliver key projects on time and within budget and scope. In this role, you will work closely with project stakeholders and demonstrate strong leadership skills among internal resources and third parties/vendors.Some responsibilities be related to the ongoing project maintenance and versioning. Successful candidates will be able to forecast requirements, prepare annual budgets, schedule expenditures, analyze variances, and initiate corrective actions as needed. This is a contract position in Agoura Hills.
Who are you?
- You are an experienced Project or Program Manager well-versed in relevant techniques and methods that ensure project success.
- You are highly familiar with defining scope and objectives, and knowledgeable in resource management principles.
- You are experienced in establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, internal resources, and third parties/vendors
- You can effectively manage budgets and delegate project-related tasks
- You are an excellent communicator and problem solver with stellar organizational skills.
- You also familiar with relevant software such as MS Project and are an expert in MS Office.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.