SAP TM Operations Analyst
Our client is looking for an independent, motivated SAP TM Operations Analyst to provide support for their SAP TM system. In this position, you will provide first line technical support for SAP TM configuration issues, and recommending improvements to the application. You’ll work collaboratively with various teams and stakeholders to understand business requirements to ensure proper configuration and functionality.
Additionally, you will:
- Oversee current processes models and summarize data to explain cause and effect trends and inconsistencies
- Perform root analysis of issues for development, master data management and system training opportunities
- Identify and address logistics or freight issues for assigned customer groups, and process through to resolution
- Analyze data and interpret documents, logistics contracts, and numerical data, and propose workable solutions in the system
- Liaise between logistics operations and IT teams, and work key stakeholders
- Perform master data management for system upload into SAP TM, using spreadsheets, building templates, and writing macros
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years’ experience or training in transportation, logistics or supply chain
- Experience using Enterprise Transportation Management Systems (SAP TM preferred)
- Experience with data maintenance in complex systems
- Knowledge of and exposure to carrier contracts
- Ability to troubleshoot, audit, and analyze information that may affect system functionality
- Functional knowledge of logistics functions within SAP or a similar ERP is preferred
- Background in customer service and the logistics industry is preferred (i.e., rate entry, billing and/or transportation operations)
- Agile project management skills, knowledge of process mapping and process improvement
- Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.