Full Stack Developer
Do you like cars? Fast cars? I mean, really fast cars? Then this is the place for you. Our client is looking for Full Stack Developer to contribute high-quality code and ideas that will improve how they analyze and present data to engineers and teams. Here, you will work with the latest cutting-edge technologies and support users in a modern, forward-thinking environment. Our client offers excellent compensation and an opportunity to work on new development instead of just maintenance.
As our Full Stack Developer:
- You will design and implement leading edge, custom applications
- You’ll be part of a dynamic Scrum team in close collaboration with a product owner
- You’ll maintain high-quality code through peer code reviews and writing automated tests
- You’ll also get to evaluate and select new and existing technologies to integrate into the stack
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience with Node.js development
- Strong experience with React, AWS, RESTful APIs, and Docker
- 5+ years’ experience with software development
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, CouchDB, Redis, DynamoDB)
- Strong familiarity with GitHub and Stack Overflow
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment using Git for version control
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.