Manager of DevOps Engineering
Our client, a major entertainment company in West LA, is looking for a self-driven, results-oriented Manager of DevOps Engineering to join their Consumer Technology Team. In this hands-on role, you will help scaling their OTT and SVoD platform, bringing deep knowledge of the product development pipeline at all stages. You will play a major role in the design, implementation, and administration of enterprise-grade platform tools supporting cloud migration projects, using AWS.
- Identifying and deploying backup/recovery
- Tuning and automating systems and applications including load/stress testing
- Deploying, monitoring, analyzing, and responding to issues with software releases
- Use of monitoring tools such as New Relic, Prometheus, Splunk, and/or ELK
- Improving efficiency of solution architecture and development practices
- Developing metrics and ensuring quality operations
Who are you?
- You’ve previously worked in engineering organizations creating and supporting CI/CD processes that promote Agile software development.
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, and thrive in dynamic, high-energy environments.
- You demonstrate stellar communication skills in working with teams to procure tools and create processes ensuring a smoothly flowing software release pipeline.
You also bring:
- 5+ years’ overall DevOps architecture experience
- 4+ years’ experience deploying AWS Microservices
- Experience working on media and/or streaming initiatives
- 3+ years’ experience with containerization (ECS, Kubernetes), serverless frameworks, and IaC (using Terraform, CloudFormation)
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a powerhouse entertainment company that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers. They put a high value on education and professional development, as well as offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.