Solution Architect – Engineering Center of Excellence
Our client is looking for a Solution Architect with strong Agile expertise to join their group and participate in the full application development life cycle. ensuring security, availability, performance, recovery and monitoring. In this role, you will become the domain expert for the business, working closely with engineering teams and understanding the breadth of our client’s infrastructure and internal systems.
Key functions of this position:
Write code and review pull requests in support of the engineering team in product delivery
- Convert legacy applications to AWS cloud-based solutions with modern architecture
- Advocate software engineering best practices including secure application development
- Address challenges through research and assessment of advanced technologies
- Train engineering teams on testing, secure coding, code review, CI/CD, GIT, and cloud technologies
- Identify opportunities to build services, frameworks, tools/libraries for enterprise-wide sharing and re-use
Who are you?
- You are an expert, self-motivated, innovative software engineer familiar Microsoft technologies, with at least 10 years’ total experience.
- You have at least 5 years’ experience with large-scale solution architecture experience and 3 years with CI/CD implementations in GIT
- You also have at least 2 years’ experience focused on SDLC security practices.
- You’re passionate about technology and architectural design, with hands-on with Cloud Native architecture experience (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with both onshore and offshore teams
- You stand by and uphold testing, resiliency, monitoring, documentation, and collaboration
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or similar is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Opportunity to work creatively in a dynamic team environment! Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. They also offer programs to help their team grow professionally and achieve their career goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.