One of our top LA clients is looking for a Data Analyst to join their team, this is a newly created position! They are one of the largest hedge funds on the West Coast and are managing over $25B in assets. Technical Connections has staffed over half of their technology team in the past 15 years. The Data Management team is responsible for governance over trading related data including security attributes, position-level characteristics, and risk metrics.
Who are you?
- You have at least two years of experience working for a hedge fund, fixed-income asset manager, investment bank, or financial technology company focused on capital markets.
- You have a passion for all things data, you enjoy working closely with the trading floor, trading desk and compliance teams. You will also interface with Tech, portfolio management, fund accounting and regulatory reporting.
- You are willing to take the time to learn how security attributes impact the departments listed above.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree (or higher) from an accredited school, preferably a top school.
- Financial products are something you are passionate about including bonds, structured products, loans, CDS, equities, options, etc.
- Proficiency with Excel, or BI Tools, helpful to have experience with Bloomberg and SQL.
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent leadership team who fosters growth, low turnover. Very stable company, have been in business for 25 years, free lunch, awesome Century City location, 100% paid medical benefits, competitive salary and bonus.
Note – Our client conducts and extensive background check including: Drug, Credit, Criminal, Education and Employment Verification.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.