Senior Software Engineer (Java, Scala or Python)
Our client, a San Francisco-based B2B company, is looking for a core Software Engineer with Scala and Java knowledge, as well as deep Python experience, to handle all things data, including schema design, modeling, optimization, scalability, etc. As an individual contributor reporting to the VP of Engineering, you’ll on a remote team of some of the best and brightest engineers in the U.S.
Who are you?
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a software engineer and can write production-quality code, preferably in Scala, Java, or Python.
- You know all things “data”, including schema design, modeling, optimization, scalability, etc.
- You are highly familiar with distributed systems or map/reduce data processing.
- You love technology and have an innovative, solutions-oriented approach to tackling challenges.
What’s in it for you?
- Work remote! The company is based in San Francisco with small satellite offices throughout the U.S., but most of the team works remotely.
- You’ll be part of a fast-growing and fast-moving startup working with huge data sets - and huge challenges to solve.
For consideration, send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.