Senior IT Applications Manager
Our client is looking to hire Senior IT Applications Manager to manage a cloud migration and operations team in support in an enterprise-level production environment. We’re looking for a skillful, collaborative leader knowledgeable in AWS migration and DevOps practices who can ensure system compliance with information security policies. This is a key role in which you will support core business systems and encourage a high level of technical innovation among team members.
Who are you?
- You have 5 years senior development experience using Microsoft technologies, .Net, C# and SQL Server.
- Development experinece in an AWS environment
- You have 3 to years management/supervisory experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- You’re familiar with DevOps practices and automating CI/CD pipelines including infrastructure as code.
- You have prior experience with cost management and improving efficiencies with automation.
- You love working with people, are an excellent communicator, and can bring out the best in others
- You are strategic, quality- and compliance-minded, and are able to motivate teams in achieving goals and high SLAs.
- You can convey technical information via project plans and reports to non-technical individuals across various departments.
- If needed, you can take on inter-department projects or process improvement efforts.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is committed to diversity and promoting from within. Recently named to the Fortune 100 “Best Companies to Work For”, they also offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits/perks plans to employees.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.