IT Cloud Finance Manager (Contract)
Do you have strong IT, financial, and project management experience? Our client is looking to hire an IT Cloud Finance manager to identify cost optimization and oversee cloud-related operating budgets. In this role, you will manage cloud cost structures, reporting on these in collaboration with division and group leaders, as well as offer your expertise during budget and strategy cycles. Read on to learn more!
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with cloud enterprise architects and solution architects to optimize cost performance
- Working closely with cloud architects on possible solutions Creating Show Back, Charge Back, Cost Allocation, and budget forecast models
- Reporting project and product costs
- Facilitating Total Cost of Ownership cost estimating processes
- Presenting cost-saving ideas to individual application owners or IT
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years of experience in IT financial management
- Highly skilled in financial modeling and analyzing large-scale IT infrastructure, application and/or service investments
- You have prior experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Ability to report on financial data
- Experience understanding how cloud resources are tagged
- Experience with the appropriate tools to perform billbacks and showbacks
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.