Senior Information Security Analyst – Top Rated Company!
Our client is looking for a Sr. InfoSec Analyst to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of security professionals. This role is focused on risk with heavy emphasis on incident response and vulnerability remediation experience.
Who are you?
- You have a passion for security and finding solutions to keeping the criminals out of the network and are a very hands on security engineer.
- You have worked for a large enterprise company where you have assessed risks across the business.
- You know how to respond to incidents across all platforms including firewall accessibility, email, files transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, etc.
- You have experience with remediation of vulnerabilities on the network, systems and applications.
- Prior experience working with risk analysts on IT Audits.
- You have experience administering IT security controls in an organization along with experience with security incident response in a SOC or Security Operations role.
- Tech stack that you will get to work on:
- SIEM and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), AntiVirus, DLP and host compliance, IPS/IDS, traditional firewalls, next-gen fire-walls, cloud security.
- Azure/AWS and cloud infrastructure.
- Certs preferred: CISSP, GIAC, CCNA, or PCNSA
Bottom line, if you’re a Senior Security Engineer with Risk, Vulnerability and Incident response experience, send your resume today!
What’s in it for you?
Adding a top name client to your resume, working with highly intelligent security professionals. Excellent “big company” benefits including medical/dental, and a matching 401k.
Please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.