Information Security Solution Architect
Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the best companies to work for in Southern California and a leader in the Real Estate/Mortgage industries? This is your chance to be part of the team creating and implementing automated controls for a DevSecOps, multi-cloud environment.
Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face, an continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team!
What will you do?
- Lead a full-stack team to identify, design, and implement automated products in a multi-cloud environment
- Developing and implementing processes and methodologies for new and existing tools and technologies
- Research cloud security capabilities and recommend implementations
Who are you?
- A software professional with experience designing/architecting and developing, while working in collaboration with information security teams.
- Strong experience architecting and integrating with APIs, and ETL solutions.
- Have experience working in an Agile full-stack team
- A strong communicator with very good documentation and presentation skills.
- Experience with serverless computing a plus
- Have a degree in Computer Science, MIS or the equivalent.
What's in it for you?
- Working for a top company, very stable, a dynamic manager, and the chance to be a part of a growing division with a Fortune 500 company. Excellent benefits!
Please send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.