Information Security Developer
Seize this opportunity to join one of the best companies to work for in Southern California and a leader in the Real Estate/Mortgage industry. Be part of a growing team creating and implementing automated controls for a DevSecOps, multi-cloud environment.
Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team!
What will you do?
- Work with InfoSec Product Owners to identify, design, and implement cloud security controls in a multi-cloud environment
- Research cloud security capabilities and recommend implementations
- Use a wide variety of enterprise security tools to identify and respond to emerging threats
- Maintain awareness of the current threat landscape and recommend appropriate mitigations
Who are you?
- A software professional with experience building software on the .Net platform with C#
- Experienced working in an AWS production environment
- Have exposure to cloud security concerns/architecting and developing, while working in collaboration with information security teams.
What's in it for you?
Working for a top company, very stable, a dynamic manager, and the chance to be a part of a growing division with a Fortune 500 company. Excellent benefits!
Please send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.