Senior Engineering Lead (Backend)
Our West LA-based client is looking for a Senior Engineering Lead with Backend (Python) experience to join their Consumer Facing Technology team! In this position, you will develop and lead a team of talented engineers in the developing scalable, high-performing tech infrastructure for a global audience. In close collaboration with product management, design, and marketing, you will play a key role in defining and building product solutions. You’ll also work with senior engineers and other leaders to deliver creative solutions and solve complex issues as they arise.
- Developing a long-term roadmap with achievable estimates, ensuring the inclusion of software engineering priorities
- Facilitating and delegating assignments, monitoring team progress, and maintaining schedules
Who are you?
- You have at least 7 years software development experience including implementation, architecture and integration
- You have a track record of tackling challenges in design and delivering innovative software solutions
- Proven track record of building out robust Python based applications
- You have a strong knowledge of service architecture development, deployment, building and release process
- You have strong experience working with Agile teams and participating in team ceremonies including planning, grooming, product demonstration and retrospectives
- You enjoy taking on challenges within a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are an excellent communicator and collaborator with both senior technical personnel
- Experience architecting and/or operating cloud solutions built on AWS
- Degree in Computer Science or Math is preferred
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a powerhouse entertainment company that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers. Our client puts a high value on education and professional development, as well as offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Most importantly – STABILITY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.