Senior Mobile Engineer
Our West LA-based client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer Mobile to join their Engineering and Technology team! In this position, you will be a key technical resource in creating consumer-facing applications for Android/ iOS. Working closely with vendors, development teams, product managers, delivery managers, solutions architects and software developers, you’ll be given the chance to recommend and implement up-to date tools, techniques, technologies that will improve existing device client codebases.
Who are you?
- You have at least 4 years of application development experience on Android or iOS platforms
- You have a Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or at least 5 years of related experience
- You have strong build and frameworks experience, and the ability to document code as needed
You also have experience with the following:
- Swift, Objective C, C++
- Rest API consumption using JSON
- Media playback with AVPlayerViewController experience
- Git branching, source code control, Push using UserNotifications, NSOperationQueue CLLocationManager, WKWebView/UIWebView
- Crashlytics integration and review
- Background threading and best practices
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a powerhouse entertainment company that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers. Our client puts a high value on education and professional development, as well as offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Most importantly – STABILITY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.