Senior Software (DevSecOps) Engineer
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team!
As Senior Software (DevSecOps) Engineer, you’ll play a key role in guiding the visualization and buildout of a key CI/CD platforming tool for multiple application development teams.
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong experience with CI/CD engineering including pipelines, security/vulnerability issues, etc.
- Functional knowledge of vulnerability scanning and the tools used
- Comprehensive skill with both AWS and Azure
- Broad experience with Terraform and related components (e.g., Ansible, artifact management)
- Use of GIT or AzureDevOps
- Prior experience working in Agile environments and familiarity with Kanban and/or Scrum
- Container experience (Kubernetes, Docker preferred)
- Thorough knowledge of DNS, Load Balancing, Active Directory
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player mentality
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent work experience
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.