Product Manager - eCommerce
Our West LA-based client is looking a Product Manager with eCommerce experience to join their Consumer Technology Team! In this position, you will help define product requirements and guide decisions for the initiatives of a robust media streaming platform. With backing from a major studio, you'll work with stakeholders and product managers to support the release of world-class digital video entertainment experiences for customers that meet business needs.
Who are you?
- You have at least 3 to 5 years’ experience shipping high-quality products and features
- You have strong B2C experience and are familiar with trends and consumer behaviors on both Android and iOS platforms
- You also have experience with eCommerce platforms such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (highly preferred), Shopify, or Magento
- Digital video streaming experience is a plus
- You understand data and can perform research as needed with respects to the product roadmap
- You are creative, analytical, and familiar with various tools for performance measurement
Other requirements include:
- Knowledge of product management best practices involving requirements, product briefs and reporting, identifying problems and issue resolution
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and contributors (including Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, and UX/UI)
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a powerhouse entertainment company that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers. Our client puts a high value on education and professional development, as well as offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Most importantly – STABILITY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.