AVP Workday Platform Lead
Our client, a Los Angeles-based global investment firm and one of the leaders in their industry, is looking for a driven AVP – Workday Platform Lead to join their Information Technology team.
In this role, you will drive the direction and create a roadmap for the strategic optimization of Workday financial software. You will also lead a team of five reports. This position requires close partnerships between departments including Human Resources, Corporate Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Accounts Payable to ensure appropriate understanding of enterprise needs.
- Acting as a subject matter expert in the management of multiple concurrent HCM and Financials Workday projects. Currently, they have installed payroll, benefits, performance, learning and recruiting and on the financial side, expenses.
- Task delegation, work review and providing technical guidance to your team of direct reports
- You come from a technical background, can “talk the talk” with developers, understand integration and you have experience debugging.
- Working closely with business leaders and third-party vendors to understand current processes and recommend solutions that fully utilize the Workday platform
- Own integrations, perform research, and lead updates of Workday upgrades modules as needed (HCM, Finance)
Who are you?
- Extensive Workday experience including strong HCM – Payroll, Benefits, Learning, Recruiting, and performance and experience with financials at least from an integration standpoint is highly desired.
- 3 + years of deep, comprehensive Workday experience
- 5 years’ of technical experience, preferably working within SQL Server, C#/.NET, this does not need to be current experience, just an understanding of development and can perform debugging.
- Prior project management and delivery experience is preferred
- Experience with MS Office tools including XLS, Project, Access, PPT, and Visio
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent time management and delegation skills, able to work autonomously, the manager is looking for someone who can just “Get it Done”, without handholding.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.