Staff Validation Engineer
Our client delivers global infrastructure technology support across cloud and on-prem environments offering unique engineering validation and deployment solutions to support data centers worldwide. In this role you will be a key technical contributor to validation of OEM server platforms, working in a cross-functional team to develop and execute test plans to verify product functionality, adherence to specifications and production requirements.
This role can sit in Kirkland/Seattle WA, Austin TX, or Seacaucus NJ.
What Will You Do?
- Evaluate test specifications, requirements, strategies and methodologies for electrical validation and platform level testing.
- Coordinate test effort preparation and track requirements, schedules and actions.
- Review, track, document and summarize test results.
- Internal Server Research & Development Hardware Validation support
Who Are You?
- Knowledgeable in Linux/Windows OS, driver and/or application development, modern architecture and usage models including AMD and Intel processors, GPU Acceleration, BIOS, PCIe Gen2 & 3, DDR3, SATA, USB, HDMI, NVMe etc. Familiar with latest server & storage architecture and components.
- Have advanced knowledge of standard server/workstation hardware, storage arrays, storage networking, networking protocols, and general connectivity in multi-platform enterprise environments.
- Have comprehensive technical knowledge of bus standards: PCIe, Fiber Channel, SAS/SATA, DDR3/2, GigE, I2C, LPC.
- Strong working knowledge of SCSI protocol and various RAIDs configurations.
- Have successfully implemented multiple complex board designs including bring up, debug and test.
- Proficient with Unix/Linux and able to develop Microsoft Windows and PowerShell scripts.
- Familiar with deploying Operating Systems remotely.
What’s in it for You?
- Competitive compensation including outstanding benefit package
- Relocation assistance
- Growth opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.