IT Support Specialist – Desktop Support
Location: San Francisco , CA
Skills: Windows, Active Directory, professional desktop support experience, Citrix
IT Support Specialist - Desktop Support
Our client, a global law firm, is looking for an IT Support Analyst (Desktop Support) to join their team in San Francisco! They are located one block from the Bart Station. As an IT Support Analyst you will provide support to an office of 130 users performing level two support. This role will be a combination of onsite and remote after July 6th.
Who are you?
- You have at least two years of experience providing support for a corporate, enterprise company.
- You can be patient when dealing with users during high pressure situations.
- You are fine handling a variety of tasks ranging from level 2 support issues, racking servers, running cable or setting up workstations, “no job too big or small”.
- Extensive Windows experience, supporting Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix is a plus.
- You are ok being in an on-call rotation, six weeks off two weeks on.
- You are able to be a pro-active thinker and can manage projects and tasks on your own as this manager does not have time to micromanage.
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Office.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to join an excellent team, top notch benefits, paid OT as necessary, and more!
For immediate consideration please click Apply or email resumes to:
Apply With Linkedin
Back to Job Listings