Vice President - Information Systems (Innovation & Emerging Technologies)
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team.
As Vice President - Information Systems (Innovation & Emerging Technologies), you will define and drive the strategic direction of products. This is a hands-on role for someone with deep technical experience and who truly loves building innovative products. You will not code, but you will drive the technology direction. In addition to managing day-to-day operations, you will guide the business unit’s IT trajectory, including (but not limited to) development, deployment, maintenance, operations, and transformation.
Additionally, you will:
- Drive the technology effort on key products using emerging technologies for innovative solutions.
- Take ownership of integration projects for complex technologies with other critical systems, including R&D for OCR and data extraction technologies
- Manage the IT team responsible for supporting data collection, standardization and search technologies
- Manage the technology roadmap for automation and decisioning technologies
- Communicate the business unit’s IT vision to investors, management, staff, partners, customers, and stakeholders
- Drive the strategy for data collection and ETL functions that support predictive modeling efforts
What Gets You the Job?
- 10 to 15 years of experience managing one or more major IT function
- Strong experience working with a broad technology platform including emerging technologies. Proven experience delivering innovative product (internal and consumer facing) solutions, technologies and systems, including custom development efforts.
- Proven track record of leading strategic planning efforts for an IT department, including alignment of programs and initiatives to enterprise objectives/strategies
- Strong technical background preferably in a .Net environment, working with Node, React, AWS and other modern technoligies.
- Experience interfacing with internal and external executive-level management on strategic issues requiring cross-functional coordination
- Demonstrated thought leadership, able to make recommendations and keep to date with digital technologies, platforms and applications
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Ability to explain complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills with the ability to influence management
- Prior experience managing projects using Salesforce tools for workflow management is preferred
- IT experience in retail, real estate or financial services is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.