Integration Project Manager (Technology & Financial)
Our client, a leading property data and analytics company, is looking for an experienced Project Manager for contract role to help with a critical integration project involving business operations and systems. Financial acumen is extremely important for this role.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and execute project plans associated with the integration projects
- Gather and prioritize requirements based on multiple inputs, including business stakeholders
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with business partners, IT peers, and teams to ensure effective engagement, issue resolution and decision-making.
- Lead and motivate teams and ensure projects are delivered with a high degree of quality
- Resolving and reporting on program/project delivery
- Utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as project management and technical knowledge, to assess and resolve project-related obstacles
- Influence decision-making obtain buy-in and negotiate resources, scope, and timelines with project sponsors, key stakeholders, and project team members
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree and 7+ years of project management experience, or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Very strong financial acumen, and strong experience in the financial industry. Financial experience in real estate or mortgage is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading collaborative project teams on technical projects of varying size and complexity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with management, project team members, internal clients, and consultants
- Strong ability to persuade at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities, and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of waterfall and agile methodologies and tools, and experience managing projects in both
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.