IT Business Analyst
Our client, a necessary business in the medical supplies industry, is looking for an IT Business Analyst to join their team! In this role, you will be involved in the overall implementation, analysis, and support of business and technical systems across multiple departments. This position offers an opportunity to work independently and requires a self-motivated, analytical individual who is passionate about learning new technologies and providing solutions that help reach business goals.
As our IT Business Analyst, you will:
- Gather requirements, monitor deliverables, track issues, and ensure timely and successful project outcomes
- Evaluate business processes and requirements, recommending improvements and implementing solutions as needed
- Interface with stakeholders to document user stories, implement changes, and deploy solutions
- Collaborate with the development team on product monitoring, QA, UAT, and maintenance
- Document internal processes and procedures including user-onboarding
- Manage IT tickets and maintain schedule for internal upgrades
What Gets You the Job?
- At least 4 years of business analysis or related experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience in an IT and/or development environment is preferred
- Proficiency with project management software such as Jira, Confluence, Salesforce CRM, B2B, etc. is preferred
- Strong ability to think analytically and conceptually
- Effective communication skills with technical and non-technical personnel
- Proven documentation skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.