Senior .Net Software Engineer
Our client, a leader in the fintech industry is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to join their team as they continue to build new and enhance existing products. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and other engineers and developers to build scalable services and ensure that software quality meets standards of the company. You will also assist in the support of software issues in all environments, from development through to production.
What’s in it for you?
This is a contract to hire position with a growing and stable company. During the contract period, Technical Connections offers health insurance (Aetna or Kaiser), dental, and vision insurance. Post-contract you will be eligible for our client’s excellent benefits.
- Designing, developing and delivering solutions for enterprise requirements
- Creating enterprise-grade application services
- Ensuring quality software design, application, and maintenance
- Close collaboration with front-end and back-end engineers in building scalable services
- Heavy assistance with overall enterprise technical architecture and implementation best practices
- Involvement in iteration and release planning
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ professional software development experience in Microsoft full stack
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related industry experience
- Strong knowledge and application of multiple programming languages
- Familiarity working in an Agile development process
- Strong collaboration skills in working with distributed teams
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with both technical and non-technical audiences
- A self-driven team player with the ability to work well in high pressure environments
- Analytical problem solving and troubleshooting skills (production support)
- Eager to learn and apply new technologies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.