Our client is a leader in the banking and financial services industry and they are looking for a Project Manager to join their team! In this role, you will facilitate, monitor and assist in the implementation of marketing and communications tactics and projects. Through experience and decision-making efforts, you will also provide recommendations for strategic marketing efforts in line with business goals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Coordinating marketing and communication project activities.
- Implementation of marketing strategies through appropriate marketing materials
- Identifying RFP opportunities including facilitation, research, preparation, and tracking responses
- Taking part in preparing financial information or other general reports
- Performing basic marketing research and gather results for projects
- Providing a high level of customer service in working with internal/external vendors and across the enterprise
Who are you?
- You are an experienced, senior project manager with at least 9 years’ experience coordinating customer relations, marketing, and communication project activities.
- You are familiar with investment concepts, practices and procedures.
- You possess strong time management and prioritization skills while handling multiple projects with changing tasks.
- You also have stellar collaboration, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.