Windows 10 Upgrade Specialist
Our client is looking for a Windows 10 Upgrade Specialist to assist with a major upgrade of desktop and laptops computers including data migration, software installation, and RAM upgrades. This is a contract position in which you will identify problems and provide solutions to software and hardware issues utilizing various methods.
What’s in it for you?
This company has a very collaborative and friendly environment and culture – the president is approachable and down-to-earth, and employee well-being is taken very seriously. You’ll enjoy a terrific work/life balance and won’t be held to long hours.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Upgrading computers (desktops/laptops) to Windows 10 version 1909
- Performing RAM upgrades as required
- Using Microsoft Deployment Toolkit to re-image computers
- Assisting users with data migration (via cloud or USB)
- Installation of approved software
- Keeping inventory of hardware and software
- Updating manager with weekly status reports (written and verbal)
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5+ years’ experience providing PC support in dynamic Windows Professional environments
- Windows 10 Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST) is preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows 10, MS Office 2016, O365, Exchange/Outlook, browsers, Active Directory, Adobe products, remoting tools, Endpoint Antivirus tools, VPN clients, helpdesk ticketing systems, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot Dell, HP, and Apple hardware to component level for PCs, laptops, and Macs
- Windows 10 imaging and deployment experience (including post-deployment support)
- Experience with RAM and HDD physical upgrades
- Ability to create bootable media (Rufus/Windows PE)
- Experience providing excellent customer service over the phone
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal, documentation)
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds as needed
- Ability to travel to different sites as needed
Send us your application today!