Our client delivers global infrastructure technology support across cloud and on-prem environments offering unique engineering validation and deployment solutions to support data centers worldwide. As Systems Engineer, you will be part of a cross-functional team, taking product from concept through prototype and into production. You’ll be responsible for overall server and system product configuration, as well as full optimization of system performance.
This role can sit in either Secaucus, NJ or Austin, TX.
Key responsibilities include:
- Securing the manufacturability, reliability and serviceability of designs
- Determining system specifications, I/O processes and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
- Facilitating design of design as well as integration of the total system
- Finding solutions to system performance problems
What Gets You the Job?
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 1 to 3+ years’ direct experience in server platform development
- Strong technical expertise and proficiency in platform execution.
- Deep understanding of x-86 system architecture
- Knowledge of system-level server platforms
- Understanding of how components function when interacting with hardware and system software
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, demonstrating resourcefulness and creativity
- Excellent ability to identify and mitigate potential problems
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.