Senior Electrical Engineer
Our client delivers global infrastructure technology support across cloud and on-prem environments offering unique engineering validation and deployment solutions to support data centers worldwide. As our Senior Electrical Engineer, you will take the lead in the design and debugging of cloud computing server systems, PCB boards, add-on cards, and other products. This role involves working with cross-functional teams in the development of system-level architectures and board-level product implementations, from inception to launch.
Further, you will:
- Implement high-speed serial busses (SAS/SATA, PCIe, USB) and/or high-speed parallel busses (DDR2/3), and CPU front side bus
- Internally prepare specifications, design, bill of materials, schematic entry, PCB materials qualification, validation, and production support
- Analyze designs with simulation tools and ensure alignment to specified requirements
- Make decisions for PCB layout guidelines, and specify production test methods and limits
- Perform cost allocation, performance, quality, coordinating with schedules of globally-dispersed engineering teams
- Oversee work by layout engineers, principal design engineers, junior engineers, contractors, and external suppliers
- Lead and mentor layout, system bring-up, and debug teams
- Work to ensure the quality and on-time delivery of products at all times
What Gets You the Job?
- Proficient with power distribution techniques and x-86 processor system architecture
- Extensive design experience including analog, digital, high-speed bus interface, and PCB layout
- Hands-on experience with debugging signal integrity issues
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Expertise in feature and cost trade-off analysis
- Ability to create specifications and design guides
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to promote a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.